Promoting Choice, Self-determination and Total Participation
Serving persons with disabilities and Mid-Hudson communities since 1987
Integrity * Respect * Customer Focus
Independent Living, Inc. is a consumer-directed, cross-disability advocacy and service organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
A barrier-free society with opportunities for all persons to achieve their maximum potential.
Our core organizational values reflect the high standards to which we hold ourselves accountable – both individually and as a team: Integrity, Respect and Customer Focus. We are committed to:
- communicate honestly and directly,
- take responsibility for our actions and the quality of our work,
- treat others as we wish to be treated,
- listen to one another and respect different perspectives,
- ensure that every customer/stakeholder receives the necessary attention.